My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers Series #2)

My Soul to Save - Rachel Vincent The cover:As the previous book in the series, I love this one’s cover .It’s the British cover version of the book and it’s my favorite one . Though one thing to keep in mind, it has everything to do with the story and I mean the girl’s eyes’ color, not the color itself .The story and the characters:I’m a huge fan of Rachel’s style of writing XD. It’s like you’re in the character’s mind! Which is usually, as far as I know, is not a common things among books. I loved everything about it, from the settings to the characters to the secondary ones to the fiends (loool ) to Avari…It was twisted and weird and funny and romantic (a lot, but not enough for me to leave the book) and I couldn’t put it down once I really got into what was going on.What I love about these books is that they’re connected, in each sequel you read what happened in the previous book and how it’s affecting the current story. Very interesting!!!The ending was sad but good in the same way . I’m proud of how strong the characters are especially Kaylee.The conclusion:I know this review is somehow short but when I love a book and don’t have anything bad to say about it, I write only what’s important and what I liked . The rest comes to your own personal taste.It’s a must read!!