The Ripper (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #4)

The Ripper - Julie Plec, L.J. Smith, Kevin Williamson The cover:If you didn’t know this before, then here you go; this cover is created using the promo photo of season two of the hit TV series The Vampire Diaries . Yep, this is why this cover is gorgeous and I had no idea how beautiful Stefan’s eyes are until now .The storyline:I am a huge fan of L.J. Smith’s writing style although I recently knew that Stefan’s Diaries aren’t entirely written by her, but I still like it.I have read the previous 3 books in the series and you can find my review of them on Goodreads .Anyways, the story begins in a slow pace, everything is cool and Stefan finally has a new life in England with a family who trusts and loves him.Then, along with Mr. Abbott, the man he works for, Stefan goes to the city side of England, London. While not 5 minutes in London, he hears the news of a serial killer named Jack The Ripper who’s killing young girls in London with their throats slit. Of course, the first one he suspects is Damon.And since we all know Stefan by now, if you read the previous one which you should before getting into this one, he decides to find his brother and stop him. Nothing is simple. He finds a nice girl whose working in a bar and saves her from her mean boss then he hunts Damon down.When he finds him, things start getting ugly and the real action begins.To sum things up, the ending is not happy but it is satisfying. If there’s anything I adore about these books (Stefan’s Diaries) is the way they end, it’s amazing!What I loved:Things started slow and clean and then very fast we were in action! I love this type of writings and I love how clean her writing is, there’s totally no cursing!!